Position : Partner/ Director – Direct/ Indirect Tax Litigation Practice (Leading MNC Audit & Advisory Co)
– There are separate roles for Direct Tax Litigation Practice and Indirect tax Litigation Practice at the firm
– Representation before the Revenue authorities.
– Representation in appeal proceedings before Appellate authorities including CIT, Income Tax Appellate Tribunals (ITAT), High Courts and Supreme Court
– Representation before High Courts
– Representation before Settlement Commission and Dispute Resolution Panel (DRP).
– Advice on tax efficient strategies for inbound and outbound investment with respect to entry and exit of investors
– Advice on tax efficient options to repatriate money out of India
– Advice on and mitigation of tax costs for foreign companies doing business with India or having a presence in India.
– Advice on withholding tax implications
– Tax planning for real estate projects, including joint development agreements, township projects etc.
– 10-15+ yrs of experience, preferably in Direct Tax/ Indirect Tax Litigation at a Big 4 firm or a Law Firm
– Should have good experience of representation in appeal proceedings before Appellate authorities including CIT, Income Tax Appellate Tribunals (ITAT), High Courts and Supreme Court
Location : Delhi NCR
This position is for a Client of Vertex Corporate Services which is a Leading Audit and Advisory Company