– Mumbai-based law firm is looking for a Partner role with an extensive experience in their Banking and Financing practice (Banking & Finance, Project Finance, Infrastructure, Banking Transactions etc.)
– Candidate must have a minimum of 8+ years of work experience in this practice group or in related practice groups. ( Associate Partner role with an experience of 5+ years are welcome to apply for this role)
– Candidate must be a qualified lawyer and must have the ability to operate without supervision.
– Candidate must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
– Candidates with an existing practice/book and a team are welcome
– Candidates must have prior experience in leading a team of lawyers
– Candidate must have proven leadership skills and have a strong team work abilities;
– Candidate must have a law degree from a leading law school
– Candidate must be qualified to practice law in India; and
– Compensation will be commensurate to experience and in line with prevailing market standards.