Park+ is building the Super app for car users. We are solving day-to-day problems faced by car users and hence, bringing delight back to car ownership. We have built technology-led solutions for parking, FasTag and access control in malls, corporate parks & apartments.
Park+ allows users to discover, book and pay for Parking at ~90,000 sites across India. Park+ enabled MG Astor to become the world’s first car where users can book and pay for parking via the car’s head unit infotainment system. In just over 24 months of our existence, up to 10% of all cars in metro cities and 4% cars across India are already on Park+ platform. Park+ access control and parking automation solutions are deployed at prominent locations including Blackstone (Mumbai), Airtel HO (Gurgaon), One BKC (Mumbai), Select City Walk (Saket, Delhi), 1,200+ residential apartment gates.
Park+ has raised USD 35Mn from marquee investors including Sequoia Capital and Matrix Partners, as well as from seasoned individual investors – Ashish Hemrajani (BookMyShow), Deep Kalra (MakeMyTrip), Kunal Shah (Cred) and Kunal Bahl (Snapdeal). The company is led by Amit Lakhotia, an alumnus of IIM Ahmedabad and NSIT. Amit has previously built 3 multi-billion dollar businesses and is credited with building Paytm’s payments business from scratch. Besides, Amit joined MakeMyTrip and Tokopedia at a very early stage and built significant sized businesses in these unicorns.
As Lead – Customer Experience, you will ensure our users happiness. Someone driven by an obsession for providing the absolute best resolution and service to our customers by providing users with a personal touch.
1. Monitor resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative & quantitative targets
2. Taking Ownership of customer issues and following problems through to resolution
3. Develop service procedures, policies and standards
4. Monitor and develop customer service agents by coaching & training to give best class service to customers
5. Executing & managing end-to-end customer experience across all interaction channels such as Calls, email, chat, self-help etc.
6. Preparing & analyzing data to extract insights & creating visibility
7. Work with external partners/vendors to bring in the best technology onto the platform which would help in operational efficiencies, and user experience improvements
8. Working in close collaboration/coordination with our product, engineering and business teams to ensure seamless customer experience
9. Managing Social media escalations
What You’ll Need –
1. 3-5 years of hands-on experience in the customer experience domain. Previous experience in a new-age startup would be a plus
2. Analytical skills and data orientation with experience in solving obscure problems using data and supplying actionable business insights
3. Must have a customer-first attitude that demonstrates deep customer understanding, empathy and is responsive to customer needs
4. Experience in project management and managing strategic projects with cross-functional teams is an added advantage.
5. Previous exposure and utilization of CRM systems such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Fresh desk, etc.