About Orange Health :
Orange Health is an on-demand diagnostics service for Indian consumers. This is India’s fastest diagnostic service that is backed by high-quality investors like Y Combinator, along with marquee healthcare and global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (Serial tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (Experienced corporate leader and VC investor) have 15+ years of combined healthcare experience and have together built a profitable health-tech business, serving 100m+ users.
We have a team of experienced operations, product leaders, engineers, and healthcare professionals, who have built & scaled innovative platforms. The team hails from leading educational institutions like IIT-Kharagpur, University of Michigan, IIT-Roorkee, ISB, IIIT, etc, and with experience in high-quality companies like McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Matrix Partners, Wockhardt, and leading healthcare companies.
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand.
If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us.
– Responsible for leading the operation team of 20+ and delivery of the overall operational metrics & CSAT targets.
– Oversees operational systems, processes, and infrastructure while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
– Work with cross-functional teams and leadership to understand business goals and recommend/implement innovative approaches, policies and processes to effect continual improvements,.
– Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics.
– Good experience in people management and passionate about customer experience
– Train the team on Soft skills and other process/product related aspects.
– Workforce Planning, maintaining service levels & Quality Management.
– Experience working with Startups.
– 2 to 5 years of Experience into managing operation team
– Should be a graduate – any specialisation. MBA is Preferred.
– Experience in Training and Quality
– Should have handled a team size of 20+.
– Ability to deal with ambiguity and run multiple projects to drive insights
– A high degree of customer centricity with demonstrated examples of going extra mile to ensure the right treatment for the end-user
What’s in it for you?
People who join early experience tremendous growth. You will get to join our CRM team at a very early stage with significant potential for impact on our future growth.
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the founders and have good transparency into the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Orange Health are extremely smart, and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here. 🙂
– Compensation: Cash
– Location: Koramangala
– Health insurance benefit covering you and your family up to Rs 5 Lakh
– Joining Date: Tomorrow 😉
Salary offered: 8-12LPA