Your Role in Dunzo’s Journey | Operations Manager
As an Operations Manager at Dunzo, you will manage org-wide customer operations. You’ll be responsible for voicing out issues faced by the users and moving people/products to solve them. Working in this high-paced startup environment would give you a unique opportunity to build systems and processes ground up. You’ll be working on finding innovative solutions to solve complex problems on a daily basis while parallelly managing the day-to-day operations of large teams.
What will you do?
1) Lead the Community Operations teams (composed of 3-4 section managers and 60+ team members)
2) Lead the strategy, business targets, operational targets, team health, and financial performance of the support organization throughout the region.
3) Work with cross-functional teams and leadership to understand business goals and recommend/implement innovative approaches, policies and processes to effect continual improvements in compensation programs.
4) Partner with the central ops and business teams to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
1) Statistics – Should be conversant with Basic statistical analysis, A/B testing & experiment set up.
2) Analytical and problem-solving skills
3) Ability to deal with ambiguity and run multiple projects/ experiments to drive insights
4) Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
5) Good know-how in SQL and Tableau.
6) Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel & Google sheets.
7) Python proficiency will be an added benefit.
1) A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in a fast-paced environment with experience in handling a team of 4-5 team leads.
2) Experience in management and operations.
3) Master’s or Bachelor’s degree.