Industry – Internet / Online / eCommerce
Category – Operations
Skills – Operations, Customer Service, Customer Satisfaction, Ed Tech, health tech, D2C
Job Type – Permanent
– An opportunity to take on a leadership role.
– Work with a rapidly growing organisation.
A D2C healthcare and med-tech firm, our client is a rapidly growing, investor backed organisation. Operating in a market whose importance is constantly growing, the organisation has captured a large portion of the market, and is poised to continue its exponential growth.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for-
– Driving operations from end-to-end, beginning at customer on-boarding, up to the end of the customer life cycle.
– Driving process standardisation and continuous improvement in order to positively affect key metrics like CSAT and NPS, among others.
– Overlooking the smooth operation of different customer touch-points through the course of the customer life-cycle.
– Evaluating and diagnosing improvement areas for overall performance on the basis of data and evidence based inferences.
– The growth and development of a large team reporting to this role.
In order to apply successfully to this opportunity, you will:
– Have graduated from a premier B-school
– Come with at least 5 years of prior experience in customer operations.
– Have some prior experience working in new-age customer facing business models (eg: D2C).
– Have an excellent track record of achieving strong scores on key parameters like NPS, CSAT etc.
– Possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to take on a leadership role in a rapidly growing organisation.
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.