Lead – GDPR
– Maintain and monitor Group’s global privacy requirement landscape and related procedures
– Assist in periodic risk assessment and audits via internal audit and external agencies; address potential issues proactively
– Ensure company maintains appropriate data privacy consents and records legal basis of processing personal data
– Implementing privacy by design in Tech, Product and Engineering function
– Advise data privacy, technology, social media, IT security and content management (like Ola Play)
– Drafting, negotiating and reviewing contracts, with focus on data privacy, IT Security and content rights.
– Global monitor of legislative changes in relation to data protection
– Undertake company wide trainings and provide regular updates to GGC, audit committee and senior leadership
– Investigate potential privacy incidents, complaints or breaches, including notifications to authorities and other resolution efforts.
– Support Advertising contracts, Tech contracts, Multi-media content
– Engage and liaise with jurisdictional supervising authorities and regulators”