We are looking for a Customer Support Manager to join our team and take on the responsibility of providing seamless support to students of NxtWave.
The specific duties of the Customer Support Manager include resolving support tickets, adhering to SLAs and ensuring high NPS.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
– Lead the support operations and ensure service level adherence to provide seamless learning experience to the Students, so as to enhance their experience with NxtWave
– Responsible for Leading and Mentoring a Team of 10-15 Student Support Agents and Team Leads
– Take ownership of Students’ issues and follow problems through to resolution
– Identify and Execute Process Automation and Process improvement Opportunities
– Work closely with various internal Teams including – Tech, Business and Product teams, to build a continuous improvement environment to support the Process improvement initiatives and to drive standardisation
– Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
– Provide insights from the interactions with students to Tech, Business and Product teams, thereby improving student’s overall experience
– Should have managed a team of at least 10-15 Members, with an experience in WorkForce Management.
– Should have worked in Customer Support or Operations Team
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– A minimum of 1-2 year experience in Customer Support or Operations is required
– Preferably from Ed-Tech Startup organisations
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
– Has a tremendous sense of ownership. Bias for action
– Master at getting things done through cross-functional interactions
– Ability to work extended hours as and when the situation needs
– Should be aggressive and passionate enough to meet Performance Based targets.
– Get a front-row seat to a high-growth, fast-paced startup.
– Impact millions of lives and develop role models in every nook and corner of the country.
– Work with super motivated individuals and become part of a dedicated team that is on a mission to transform India.
– High transparency in decision-making.
– Market Competitive salary
Annual Salary CTC : Rs. 7,20,000/-