NIUM – Manager – Customer Experience (3-7 yrs)
What’s the story?
We started out in 2015 with a vision to simplify the digital cross-border payments experience for complex markets. Over time, we grew into a global Fintech platform, regulated in over 40 markets and reaching across 180 countries. Today we are a universal plug for financial services and our BaaS offering straddles cross-border payments, card issuance, and collections by way of capability. We have clients in all 6 continents and have diversified our offerings to meet the needs of banks, financial institutions, SMEs, and
New Economy businesses like eCommerce and online travel. We are a team of more than 400 people across 11 offices globally and growing. Our vision is to embed world-class financial services into every platform we touch.
Our network is powered by our portfolio of licenses, hard-earned by building trust with financial regulators in over 38 countries. This combination of regulatory and tech assets is unique to Nium and is at the core of our unique value proposition.
Where do you come into the picture?
Over the years we have slowly and steadily recruited some of the best in the business and every day they bring us closer to our full potential. In the five years since our inception, we have evolved significantly as a company, but customer obsession has always been at our core. We believe that any form of a – payment transaction- should be seamless; and every customer using our services should have a smooth, cost effective and a transparent experience. In this context, our Customer Experience team plays a critical role in creating customer delight. They are the frontline support for all our customers to help problem solve an issue they might be facing when using our services/products at Nium.
What would a day in your life @ Nium look like?
As a Customer Experience Manager you will –
Day-to-day Operational role requirements :
– Manage and optimize frontline queue management – Chats, Emails, Calls (where applicable)
– Escalations and Complaints management – optimize the process and department response in line with expected outcomes
– Track and analyze overall volume and contact ratios to improve department efficiency
– Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes (SLA)
– Effectively deploy the Transaction Quality management approach
– Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
– Analyse data and compile accurate reports
– Work with Product & Technology teams for both new features/products and fixes
Customer Experience management :
– Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
– Own Product/Process gaps to improve both end Customer Experience and Department efficiency
– Use Customer Satisfaction data to drive improvements in Product, Process, inter-department behavior
– Enhance Product/Process to drive fewer customer queries and customer self-service approaches
– Drive behavior in the department to keep the Customer at the center of all initiatives
People Management :
– Be an effective People Manager to the team
– Actively manage team motivation and well being
– Effectively manage all administrative tasks in the role
– Ensure that individual objectives are in sync with Department & Organization objectives
– Monitor performance actively, provide support where required, manage – lack of performance- circumstances in line with prescribed policy
What expertise & experiences would you need to have to play
this kind of role?
– 3 – 7 years of experience as a Manager/Team Leader in Voice, Chat, Email operations
– Has led teams who have provided Customer Service to multiple geographies
– Has helped build and sustain Customer Service capability around new products & geographies
– Has a high empathy quotient
– Is driven by a problem solving mindset
– Can prioritize, organize and execute tasks with minimal supervision
– Impeccable spoken and written English
– Deep experience in managing Customer Service KPIs, CSAT and NPS
– Hands-on experience in MS Office and tools within it
– Is comfortable working in a rotational shift environment which is 24X7X365
– Experience in a Fintech/Cards/Payments/Financial Services environment
– Has end-user understanding & hands-on experience in supporting UAT/Business Requirements to Product/Tech
– Hands on experience in quality tools
Join the world of Open Money @ NIUM
We, at Nium, are on a mission to transform global financial infrastructure. We are driven by our co-created values of teamwork, innovation, customer obsession and accountability. These aren’t just buzzwords, they’re how we do business every day and owned by each and every employee at Nium. We create new rules and new possibilities for a world of open money.
Salary offered: 8-12LPA