– Participate with the HOD in crafting strategies for constantly monitoring customer satisfaction levels and client servicing operations to ensure highest levels of customer service
– Guide and lead the regional teams in creating and developing commercial opportunities with existing clients maximizing account and revenue growth.
– Work with management team to bring creative solutions to prospective clients and to build the business of current clients.
– Participate in critical client negotiations for service contracts and costs, along with the HOD and other members of the leadership team.
Driving Client Service across Regions
– Develop and work to a service operating model, implementing appropriate tools, methodologies and KPIs for clients of FHPL and Wellness
– Recommend SOPs, operational standards, and customer service procedures to continuously elevate and enhance the existing processes.
– Ensure client contracts are understood and tracked
– Lead and drive the team in managing expectations, address inquiries, tracking KPIs, and assess customer requirements with accuracy. Drive initiatives to ensure standards of service are met
– Monitor to track service issues / complaints and step in directly in case they reach critical levels. Keep the leadership informed of major service problems.
– Ensure clients communications is up-to-date (estimates, contact reports, timelines, billing etc) in line with stated process.
– Collaborate cross functionally with Operations, Sales, and other departments to enable day-to-day customer support operations in an effective manner. Ensure that client requirements, feedback, complaints, expectations are shared internally and ensure any open queries are resolved.
– Create an effective process and information flow between client services team and other departments
– Ensure technology integration is appropriate and regularly upgraded for ensuring efficient and effective client servicing. Drive issue resolution, new process / technology introduction in collaboration with IT
– Build and grow the team in line with business requirements and scale up plans
– Mentor, provide operational leadership and technical guidance to the team, thereby developing a strong and competent team and manage attrition
– Review performance of the team on a regular and continuous basis and provide developmental feedback
– Conduct one-to-one and team meetings on a regular basis to discuss and resolve issues, to seek feedback / suggestions on self / on department’s operations and to provide guidance & support
TPA industry experience is preferable.
Prior experience in liaising with Insurers, Brokers & Corporates is a must.
Excellent interpersonal, negotiation & convincing skills.
Should be flexile to travel extensively.