– Prepare agenda’s and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points
– Drafting of minutes, resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns
– Ensure policies are kept up to date and approved by the management, maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
– Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders
– Contribute to meeting discussions, and when required advise members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax departments of the implications of proposed policies
– Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements
– Good knowledge of interpretation of the law, understanding of business
– Ensure compliance of applicable regulations, primarily SEBI LODR Regulations & SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading Regulations)
– Exposure in managing listing secretarial compliances will be preferred.
– Ensure Listed Company requirements including convening of AGM, payment of dividends, approvals through postal ballot, if any; periodic disclosure to exchanges
– Ensure Compliances under Companies Act, 2013
– Ensure RBI Filing with respect to Business Compliances
– Effective implementation of Prohibition Insider Trading process and controls, including periodical review of designated persons, monitoring the Company’s employee dealing software and approvals made thereunder and guiding the management on SEBI regulations on same;
– Excellent communication, networking skills
– Corporate advisory, Due diligence
– Development and implementation of corporate governance policies.