MobiKwik – Manager – Legal – Contracts – LLB (5-7 yrs)
– Drafting, vetting, negotiating all legal agreements, NDAs, vendor agreements.
– Conducting legal research
– assist in regulatory compliance RBI/NPCI/IRDA/AMFI
– Keeping a tab on all relevant regulations of RBI/NPCI/IRDA/AMFI and cascade relevant updates in the Company for the same.
– work with external lawyers for all litigation matters, legal notices – arbitration/civil matters/NCLT matters including taking regular updates, assist in forming litigation strategy. Vetting complaints, replies, rejoinders, written statements for litigation.
– Resolving legal queries and giving legal advice to the other departments
– Providing legal opinion & advises about mandatory registrations and compliance under RBI/NPCI/IRDA
– creation and ownership of MIS for legal agreements.
– Analyze various business proposals/ transactions in the legal context.
– Candidate should be updated on legal trends with respect to the fintech/payments industry
– Candidate with a LLB from a reputed institute.
– Candidate with experience in Fintech is desirable but not mandatory
– Ability and willingness to learn the process and digital orientation.
– Ability to work in a fast paced startup environment.