Roles and Responsibilities:
– Analyze various mergers and acquisitions by organizations, identify issues and assist in appropriate resolution.
– Be familiar with fundamental company acquisitions strategies, and be knowledgeable on merger processes
– Ability to advise and comment on practice specific client issues independently
– Organize and plan various M&A business set up and coordinate with various departments for the same
– Monitor all processes and provide recommendation for improvements if required
– Monitor complex transactions
– Manage and evaluate all data, ensure accuracy and recommend appropriate solution for same
– Develop and review various operational processes for all mergers and acquisition
– Administer business objectives and monitor implementation
– Possess strong research, analytical modelling, and technical skills
Desired Candidate Profile :
– 2 to 4 years of post qualification experience in M&A
– LLB from a National Law University (NLU) and a rank holder
– Has strong interpersonal skills, is attentive and demonstrates empathy for others by listening carefully and responding with considered questions and comments.
– Demonstrates clear and concise verbal and written communication skills, focusing on the key points in a structured manner.
– Excellent research skills.