Merchant Experience (Customer Experience largely working on CSAT ,NPS )
– The candidate will be responsible for CSAT/MSAT and Merchant NPS. He/She will be closely working with operation, product, business and technology teams to identify different areas of improvement for the betterment of merchant experience and NPS.
– He or She will be responsible for picking up various projects and enhancement with the existing process right from process design, process excellence and operation teams to ease the resolution to the issue raised by the merchants. Thus, by improving overall merchant experience through out the merchant life cycle with PhonePe
Duties and responsibilities:
– Responsible for identification and improvement of merchant experience at various levels of merchant integration with the organization
– Data analysis to understand the Process GAPs causing Dissatisfaction and detractions of merchants.
– Working with the internal stakeholder to collect the data points, propose/change the existing and new process for ease of doing business – Flexible to take up extra initiative or additional work as per the organizational requirement
– Best written and communication skills, Process design Knowledge, Merchant operation data analysis skill, Project management knowledge & MS Office knowledge
– Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
– A creative mind with an ability to pick up process improvements and drive implementation. – Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
– Strong empathy for customers and passion for achieving excellence , Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement