Medi Assist – Vice President – Claims Delivery (12-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
– Build a strategy for claims delivery function and align it with business strategy, to achieve operational excellence.
– Manage and empower teams involved in enrolment, in-warding, receiving, tabulating & approving to enhance operational efficiency.
– Drive innovation and change across the claims function to make work seamless and more effective.
– Ensure TAT and SLA promised are adhered to ensure claims processing is faster and error free.
– Develop people in the function to expand their capabilities and optimize the workforce
– Strive for scalability of claims operations and ensure readiness for future.
– Oversee day-to-day claims delivery operations.
– Bring operational changes in claims delivery that brings a change in the entire organization.
– Work towards creating process documents, SOPs for each function.
Total Experience :
– 8-12 years with multiple processes in diverse setups.
Demonstrated abilities if any:
– Multiple environments/ domains exposure/Large operations.
– Experience in large scale BPO at multiple locations.
– Scalability of Operations and Future Readiness
– Analytical Ability
– Operational Excellence
– Problem Solving & Decision Making
Educational Qualification: Any Medical Science Graduate/PG from a recognized Indian University