Assistant Vice President – Operations ( Automation)
– Digital Innovation
– Mobile Platforms
– Business process automation & transformation
– Implementation of Digital Initiative
– Technology Solutions development
– Initiate, manage, drive and deliver technology and digital projects.
– Identification of key opportunity areas and scope to digitize and bring in technology interventions
– Time keeping and ensuring Project delivery deadlines and Key MOS impact of projects are met
– Supporting the development of long term SDPL Strategy through technology and digital disruptions.
– Help in evaluating and contracting SLA/SOW with various tech and Digi vendors.
– Driving C.I and TQM in the Process through various deployments which are industry standards like COPC, VDA, Six Sigma, lean, CMMI etc.
Campaign Management :
– Conceptualize, design and deploy service, cross sell and retention campaigns through CRM – Dialer suite.
– Automate the Campaign execution across all Contact and Outreach Platforms, and integrate it for Omni Channel execution,
– Co-ordinate and liaison with multiple departments and stakeholders for data and inputs for campaign effectiveness and optimization.
– Report and discuss the campaign effectiveness with SDPL management and suggest Best practices from the industry
– Ensure data compliance and auditory regulations are adhered to in campaign building and execution.
Data Automation and Visualization :
– Drive Automation and Efficiency initiatives and work towards a process sustainable model.
– Work with AI and BPMA for various projects on Dashboard/ MIS automation, using Cubes or Visualization tools.
– Work on Data integration projects across the Omni Channel plan for SDPL ( CRM, Contact Centre, Core Systems) to ensure Workflows ( upstream and downstream) are automated.
Desired qualifications and experience – Graduation in Commerce, Economics or Maths
Knowledge and skills required:
– Good knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access. Power point, Visualization tools,
– Good Knowledge of techno functional Landscape on banking and finance.( Automation, APIs, Microservices etc)
– Understanding of Contact centre/ Omni Channel Servicing model
– Good Analytical skills, Technology oriented thinking, Statistically strong.
– Strong interpersonal skills to drive organization objectives through cross functional teams.
– Outcome and Process Orientation balance.
– Program management
Desired qualifications and experience :
– Graduation in Commerce, Economics or Maths
– MBA preferably from B – school