Job Description Duties and Responsibilities:
– Offer continuous support for 4-5 client accounts by driving the consumption of strategic actionable insights and driving high-impact decision making.
– Proactively initiate new project pipeline through additional analysis or research for the client by working closely with the MnM research team
– Generate new opportunities within existing accounts
– Manage research projects for clients such as market sizing, pricing analytics, competitive landscape assessment, benchmarking studies and more by coordinating between the client, onsite & research team
– Identify other strategic areas for revenue within existing client organizations to develop more client relationships
– Coordinate and lead the entire business development process – introductions, presentations, proposals, and closing
Required and most valued skills: – Ability to learn quickly, great relationship building and communication skills, ability to understand and connect problems, desire and work ethic to grow professionally and personally