Transition Manager (PMO) job opportunity for an individual having a 7+ years of experience in leading end-to-end process migrations & other transitions (onshore/ offshore), programme management and change management with strong experience in working with global stakeholders . Experience in Insurance industry would be preferred.
If this is something that excites you, please read on and apply!
Location – Mumbai
– Managing end-to-end transitions from across regions and businesses
– Managing complex projects end-to-end to deliver business outcomes and ensuring that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to a high level of client satisfaction.
– Understanding the impact of scope changes and adjusts project plans and communicates accordingly
– Owning, governing and enhancing the transition methodology along with the Senior Manager – India PMO function on a real time basis
– Working closely with senior stakeholders to drive transitions, projects & change across the organization
– High stakeholder management with both onshore and offshore teams throughout the various transition stages.
– Graduation/PG from premier business school with 7 to 10 years of experience in leading end-to-end process migrations & other transitions, programme management and change management
– Experience in Insurance industry would be preferred.
– Prior experience working with global stakeholders and managing off shore & on shore process transitions
– End-to-end experience leading transitions and transformational initiatives
– Excellent stakeholder management, communication, negotiation and coaching skills
What is in store for you?
– Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firms of the world.
– A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.