About our Client:
Our Client is a leading professional services group in India, providing a wide range of services for cross-border business to and from India, finance and accounting solutions, business process management, governance and tax risk management. They have specialized in the Commercial, Finance, Accounting, Compliance and Contracting domains. Over the past few years, our client has developed a very strong platform for process management and providing business function support for Indian and international clients. They enable businesses to evolve, achieve maturity, become more productive and drive better customer satisfaction.
Transitions commence once a new project has been signed-off and ends when all processes of that project have gone live, stabilized and all client deliverables, goals and metrics have been achieved.
1. Scanning the market and assessing emerging technologies that will benefit operations
2. Champion the process redesign that may be required for leveraging technologies
3. Designing the workflow solutions as per business requirements
4. Creating the Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Business case for technology deployment
5. Providing support to the development team / technical consultants with respect to the Business Logic and various other requirements
6. Active involvement in designing – best-fit- solutions for the business
7. Timely delivery of the solutions
8. Single point of contact for the business with regards to Implementations and support related activities.
9. Develop a technology deployment roadmap in consultation with the Operations and technology teams
10. Give demos to external client prospects and internal teams on the technology solutions
– Total 6-12 Years Experience. At least 3 years of relevant work experience in a BPM organization in a similar role (WNS, TCS, Infosys, Accenture etc.)
– Hands on experience on Process Designing
– At least 2 years of work experience in a software development company after MBA
– Good analytical and communication skill
– Good Listening Skills and should be a good team player
– Ability to work within deadlines
– Preferably worked in a techno functional role as Business Analyst