We are hiring a Manager or a Senior Manager to handle Workforce Management for a well known BPO in Bangalore. This role will be requiring specialising in WFM analytics and reporting
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
– Combining the data result sets across multiple sources
– Provide overall monitoring to the dashboards needed to fetch data from multiple sources and must provide visualizations in different forms such as charts, reports, and dynamic graphics for easy analysis by the end users.
– Delivering the data in a useful and appealing way to users
– Develop dashboards to give an operational overview
– Evaluating operational performance
– Developing and reporting on KPI’s.
– Present Management Information in a simple and straightforward way, using relevant available tools to promote good decision-making.
– Undertake regular trend analysis and data interrogation, making recommendations to drive improvement across the business.
Essential skills and requirements:
– At least 8 years of working experience in Call Centre or related field
– Preferably Manager / Senior Manager specializing in WFM analytics and reporting
– Partnership with Core WFM team to assess the problem and provide route cause and governance to mitigate the gap
– Need to have strong finance knowledge in terms of P&L and other key financial metrics impacting the business
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Strong mathematical / statistical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
– Problem-solving skills
– Strong data presentation skills.
– Critical thinking: able to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
– Ability to work with large amounts of information and see the ‘bigger picture’
– High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
– Proven experience in developing dashboards, trend analysis, data interrogation and reporting
– Strong skills of MS office / Power BI and data base management
– Create Dashboard for Operations and Executive committee