Involves cross-functional teaming with various stakeholders across Accounting, Legal, Tax, M&A, external auditors, etc. This person will be responsible for researching tax issues, preparation and review of work papers, gathering support for US Federal income tax returns and local country corporate income tax returns, income tax accounting, and income tax audits.
A successful candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills, great attention to detail, and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline driven, dynamic environment. Experience with Excel and other technology tools to automate the organization of vast amounts of data into useful information is essential.
Additional Responsibilities :
– Assist in preparation and review of income tax provision and tax returns as it relates to CapEx transactions by analyzing book-tax differences; prepare and review work papers and technical memorandums; and review tax forms from compliance software. Tax reporting forms include Federal Forms 4562, 8594, 8883, etc. and equivalent foreign local country forms.
– Complete the deferred tax roll-forward for content and intangibles; identify drivers of basis differences.
– Draft analytics to be communicated to tax management, finance partners, and external auditors.
– Coordinate information requests with internal and external service providers to ensure accurate and timely inclusion within various tax reporting deliverables.
– Identify areas where process improvements could be implemented to increase efficiency, scalability, and accuracy of data.
– Participate in special projects as assigned.
Basic Qualifications :
– 3+ years of US income taxation experience, specifically US federal corporate taxation and consolidations
Other Qualifications :
– Minimum experience with MS Excel should be intermediate for managing large data sets
– Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accountant, or Enrolled Agent certification.
– Experience with ASC 740 reporting.
– Experience working with US-based team members specifically within income tax operations, such as preparation of income tax compliance for a US multinational organization.
– Background in fixed assets or intangibles and is comfortable in manipulating large data sets with complex cost recovery rules.
– Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
– Effective project management skills.
– Experience with Oracle Fixed Assets, BNA Fixed Assets, CorpTax, or equivalent software.
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-40101210/11.