The aforesaid opportunity is with a business process management (BPM) client that focuses on back office processing, contact centers and HRO solutions.
Position: Mgr/Sr. Mgr – Quality (RCM)
Working Hours: Night Shift
7+ years Experience In US Healthcare RCM/ Open To Working Night Shifts
– 7+ years of experience in US healthcare RCM Provider/Lab/DME.
– Must have managed a team of about 10+ QAs.
– Demonstrated extensive knowledge of 7 QC tools.
– Think strategic, drive results, partner with customers & lead people.
– Good communication skills.
– Good analytical skills.
– People Management skills.
– Exercises diplomacy and posses excellent interpersonal skills.
– Problem Solving & Decision Making skills.
– Client Relationship Management skills.
– Knowledge in US health care (ERISA/HIPAA/State Mandates).
– MS office proficiency.
– Should be Six Sigma Green Belt trained / certified.
Certified Auditor for ISO, ISMS or other Quality standards.