Manager/Senior Manager – Legal – Renewable Energy Firm – LLB (6-11 yrs)
– Support regular ongoing legal support requirements like the routine vetting of agreements, advising on routine legal aspects
– Advice & handle land acquisition-related legal aspects.
– Support & drive compliance requirements as required.
– Attend legal and regulatory compliance matters
– Supporting in handling ongoing litigation cases in courts either directly or thru external lawyers etc.
– Liasonsing with Advocates/courts etc. for all legal cases filed by or against the Company.
– Developing company policy and position on legal issues.
– Represent the company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.)
– To appear in any court cases on behalf of the company
– Support on corporate, business laws related aspects (contract law, tax law, accounting, securities law, bankruptcy, licensing, zoning laws, Labour laws.)
– Researching, anticipating and guarding the company against legal risks.
– Assist in due diligence coordination process in potential exit strategies, internal restructuring of assets & in any potential or on-going disputes resolution process
– Review, standardization, maintaining templates of legal documents
– Be well versed in relevant regulations and advise the team on the most optimal legal structure relating to business arrangements
– Performs other duties as requested by Vena
– Completes all lawful directions in a timely manner
– Conduct oneself in a professional manner that reflects the core values of Vena Should be aware of all Corporate Legal Process eg: Drafting of Agreements, Legal Notices, Joint Ventures, Lease Deed, Court Complaints, Written argument, Affidavit etc
– Support in ensuring the legality of commercial transactions and advise the company on legal rights and duties.
– Excellent negotiation and communications skills
– Timely renew the agreements as per the due dates as and when required
– Maintenance of Files, Case Lists, Records & MIS, with updation of cases, etc track on the status /outcome of the cases filed by/against the company
– Responsible for maintaining records related to litigation, legal notices, keeping records of all licenses & compliances, and all litigation matters
– Any other duties as may be required in the role
– LLB with 6-11 years of experience
Industries preferred – Renewable Energy / Infrastructure / Real Estate