– Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with external advocates
– Coordinate with lawyers and conduct briefing and discussion sessions for legal cases
– Coordinate with Site Acquisition team, verify the documents, conduct due diligence
– Negotiate with site owners and resolve related legal conflicts
– Negotiate with stakeholders of the site and handle day to day challenges arising
– Enable the exit from the site lease agreement in areas where sites are given up due to customer movement
– Draft and review contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements
– Ensure compliance with laws by monitoring activities such as disposal of diesel, payment of minimum wages by vendors to employees etc.