– Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points
– Ensure policies are kept up to date and approved by the committee
– Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, communicate decisions to relevant stakeholders
– Contribute to meeting discussions, and when required advise members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax departments of the implications of proposed policies
– Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
– Liaise with external regulators
– Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements
– To start the process of conducting Board Meetings & Share Holders Meeting are held in person with directors from September onwards.
– Prepare a checklist of all forms to be filed with ROC related to various purposes under Companies Act
– to Finalize the all the forms and annual return to be filed be MCA
– Ensure that all Secretarial Compliances which are applicable to company are done.
– To ensure that all the applicable returns under Companies Act are filed as per due date.
– Finalisation of Agenda, Notices, Resolutions & Minutes of Meetings of Board of Directors and share holders. To be updated about various amendment in companies act to ensure that all Companies Act related complliances are done and all Secretarial records are up to date.
– Manage the share transfer related compliances.
– To work on special projects like incorporation of company, demat of shares, Closures of dormant Companies, trust creation and its compliances, Shares demat, etc.
– Merger related activites and to comply with pre and post merger compliances, to co ordinate to get the records of bank and other gov departments updated post merger etc.