Role Title Manager/Sr. Manager – Business Operations Function EDPS (DBU)
Reports To VP of Engineering Design and Permitting Services
Company – USA based MNC , world leader in microinverter technology. Nasdaq listed.
Based in Noida, India, this Engineering Design and Permitting Services (EDPS) is a leading provider of outsourced proposal drawings and permit plan sets for residential solar installers in North America.
This vertical integration of services with our products provides us the following benefits:
– Offers installers services by providing proposal drawings and permit plan sets
– Adds significant resources to accelerate automation and provide best-in-class customer service
– Integrates into the Enlighten- digital platform, advancing goal to simplify and accelerate the end-to-end sales process across the residential solar industry
This is a 700+ member team, providing services to 100s of solar system installers in North America. They handle 1000s jobs per day and are driven by pre-agreed SLAs and associated performance metrics. As we grow capability and capacity of this team, we look to expand the service offering to customers in Europe and APAC regions also.
We are seeking a Manager of Business Operations, who will be the “go-to” person for business and revenue management functions. The position requires very good Communication, Customer First attitude, Planning and Execution skills, in order to provide seamless interface between our customers and all other internal operational functions. This manager will work extensively with the sales and customer success team (in India and USA) responsible for this business.
Key Responsibilities and Outcomes
– As the Manager of Business Operations, you will be responsible for building and growing demand for 750+ Engineers providing design and permitting services to the solar system installers across the globe
– Be an expert in growing business through superior customer connections, collaboration, communication and delivery
– Ability to interact with customers in USA almost on a real time basis, which may require working extended hours to overlap time zones.
– Work with marketing, sales, operations, customer success, business excellence and finance teams to make sure the KPIs are monitored and improved upon to meet customer needs
– Ability to travel, attend tradeshows and meet customers and stakeholders as needed
– Ability to influence stakeholders on business growth programs and proposals
– Basic knowledge of a business P&L, preferably from BPO/KPO/Services domains
Qualifications: Education, Competencies
– Bachelors/master’s in engineering and MBA from top institutions (IIMs and ISB preferably)
– 7-12 years of solid business management and operations experience in an outsourcing industry/segment managing customers in North America
– Outstanding communication (verbal, written) and presentation abilities
– Positive team player attitude with conflict management and influencing skills
Ivanan Consultancy & Service Inc
Mob: +91 – 9901323647