Ability to perform the Quality Check on the respective processes (LOB) with effective sampling methods to check the quality of production and identify areas of improvement.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
– Identify the minimum quality requirements for respective process
– Perform quality check and production as per the agreed Quality check parameters requirements
– Provide constructive feedback to associates
– Work as an individual contributor with minimum support from Management
– Be proactive to take new initiative and drive it to completion
– Track and maintain feedback received from internal and external customers
– Provide Root Cause analysis on feedback received from Client
– Identify and recommend actions to minimize errors
– Utilization of sampling methods, tools and analysis techniques
– Conducting weekly calls with operations managements
– Identify process improvements and automations
– Performing quality audits to identify the gaps of other quality checking process
– Perform calibrations sessions with Client and operations team as per agreed frequency
– Work closely with Ops/Delivery team members to meet their Quality targets. When applicable, coach/mentor Ops team members on corrective & preventive action plans to meet and maintain goals/SLAs.
– Performs other duties as required by Supervisor / Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Knowledge of the US Mortgage Industry.
– Knowing to read various loan documents.
– In-depth knowledge of the respective process
– Should have good analytical skills and have the ability to make decisions based on the situation.
– Should be Detail oriented.
– Strong Customer Service Skills and Phone/E-mail Etiquettes.
– Experience with reporting and analysis
– Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– Must be able to review and evaluate Borrower contact calls for loan originations
– Must be able listen and evaluate calls based on soft skills, and compliance skills
– Must be responsible for identifying risk to the process and summarize internal process breakdowns
– A significant level of accuracy and efficiency is required to maintain an accurate pipeline of assigned calls, with minimal supervision, to ensure compliance with investor guidelines and company policies and procedures
– Ability to take assignments and work independently or in team structure, and willing to tackle delegated tasks within required time frame and minimal supervision
– Ability to handle manager appeals/rebuttals, strong analytical skills and ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
– Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, with all levels of management and other departments
– Knowledge of the US Mortgage Industry
– Understanding of QA methodologies, tools, related techniques, and ability to document
– Minimum of 4 years of work experience in US mortgage industry
– Willingness to work in Night Shifts based on Client requirement
– Willingness to work on weekends based on client requirement
– Good verbal and written communication skills are required to understand and update comments and communicate with various stake holders.