– Thrive to deliver compliant, professionally produced, technically sound, and market representative commercial responses for RFI/RFP/RFQ and manage deal pricing independently.
– Build and update various kinds commercial models for new opportunities, scope extension and renewals of existing contracts, scenario analysis, price walks and likewise.
– Prepare pricing associated documents such as power point presentation, word files, emailers, use cases, leaflets, collaterals, etc. for internal evaluation and client submissions.
– Liaise, mobilize and manage key stakeholders such as sales, marketing, finance, commercial, legal, delivery and external consultants at times during proposals to obtain necessary information and solution agreement.
– Obtain necessary and timely approvals in order to meet corporate guideline and stringent timelines.
– Take full ownership of the financial numbers and ensure commercial approach and pricing strategy are in tandem with sales pitch, solution and client ask.
– Bring innovative ideas and financial prudency around revenue recognition, cost forecasting, capitalization & amortization, termination calculation and other similar activities.
– Build / contribute in effort estimates, transition estimates, productivity & assessment matrices, due diligence & deal related questionnaires, contract terms, MSAs, SOWs and likewise.
– Safeguard company’s interest with foresight towards assumption risks, educating stakeholders on potential opportunity and pitfalls.
– Validate costings provided by different teams through benchmark analysis and ROI assessment, highlight non-value adding and/or inappropriate costing to stakeholders.
– Drive commercial discussions and meetings with convincing and accurate answers to the queries raised by stakeholders and leadership team through on-the-fly analysis and quick number crunching.