Manager – Operations – HR Shared Services/BPO (10-13 yrs)
Role Overview : This role as part of the management team will be completely responsible for overseeing HR Shared Services Operations for multiple geographies. The role holder will be responsible for overall performance and functioning of the business vertical. He / she will be involved in resource management, planning, forecasting and strategic decisions.
HR Shared Services encompasses resume sourcing, resume formatting, contract database management, vendor partner, HRO etc.
– Manage service delivery with accountability for overseeing delivery metrics, procedures and policies.
– Responsible for developing resource allocation plan, assess and manage risk and strategic planning.
– Leading, directing and overseeing teams on daily, weekly and monthly delivery targets.
– Review process performance against SLAs / KPIs with team managers, report and review with stakeholders ensuring quality and productivity targets are met.
– Proactively assess, plan and implement crisis management measure to ensure business continuity
– Responsible to handle escalation and address stakeholders- concerns
– Review SOPs, process workflows and governance documents, identify gaps and recommend change to fill gaps or eliminate non-value add and cost-effective operations.
– Plan and prepare all the time readiness for internal and external audits
– Oversee and ensure timely completion of all process deliverables and growth in existing businesses.
– Supporting stakeholders and leadership in identifying, recommending opportunity of new work transition.
– Lead new transition execution and ensure project milestones are achieved as per agreed plan.
– Oversee and drive employee engagement activities to motivate and manage attrition / improve employee retention.
– Identify hiring needs and recruit to ensure adequate staffing for smooth and cost-effective service delivery.
– Perform timely and meaningful appraisals and ensure team development, improvement initiatives and activities for teams.
– Evaluate and set career development objective of the teams. Assess, identify and arrange necessary trainings to achieve the objective.
Skills & Experience Must Have
– Qualification: Graduation / MBA degree
– 10 – 12+ years of experience in operations out of which last 4/5 years as Senior Manager
– Experience in managing delivery of Backend Operations for UK and US regions preferably for HR Shared Services / RPO processes.
– Experience in managing multiple backend transactional and resume sourcing process and multiple stakeholders
– Proven experience in managing SLAs for multiple processes and teams of 100+ headcount
– Proficient (hands-on) in reports and presentations with eye for detail.
– Sound analytical and decision-making skills
– Excellent communication, people and stakeholder management skills
– Experience in new work transition