Manager – Managed Services (8-12 yrs)
The Managed Services Manager plays an integral role in Managed Services team by managing the Level 1, Level 2 activities of the team. The Manager – Managed Services will be part of a global team responsible for providing 24/7 managed services across IVP Software Solutions to its asset management clients. The Manager – Managed Services will manage a 12+ person team providing time-sensitive product support to users via email, phone, and chat, and will be responsible to maintain product SLAs via a ticketing system for incident management.
– Define a long term strategic roadmap for providing a world-class white-glove managed services experience to financial services clients based on their tiering
– Work with onshore and offshore support consultants to provide exemplary coverage that exceeds client expectations.
– Manage and oversee team(s) executing Managed Services tasks via email, phone, and chat, to both internal and external users.
– Communicate with resources involved in resolution to ensure incidents are resolved timely, requests are fulfilled, and customer communication is completed.
– Communicate and collaborate with the US Managed Services teams to ensure both US and India Managed Services teams are unified for all communication with one goal/ one message.
– Hire and train qualified Managed Services team consultants.
– Work with support consultants to mentor and train the team to improve their knowledge of the application functionality and underlying technologies.
– Work with multiple product and development teams to perform RCA, identify and troubleshoot recurring application issues and ensure resolution is applied proactively to all clients.
– Identify and remove any blockers for the Managed Services team.
– Facilitate weekly Managed Services meetings to ensure the team is current with processes and to gather user feedback for enhancement requests and deficiencies.
– Run operational reports to manage ticket progression, identify trends in ticket volumes and types, and provide recommendations for continuous improvements for support services
– Maintain all application SLAs and respond to users via a ticketing system for incident and request management.
– Create a positive customer support experience and build strong relationships through engaged listening and understanding, problem-solving, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and maintaining a consummately professional attitude.
– Build and maintain a white glove client-centric culture.
– Multi-task and set priorities accordingly to meet and/or exceed expectations.
– Maintain and protect confidentiality with regard to all aspects of client information.
– Mentor consultants on proper standards/techniques to improve their accuracy and efficiency.
– Provide after-hours and on-call support as needed.
– Perform other duties as assigned
– Bachelors/Masters degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related field
– Experience in Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 Managed Services
– Experience supporting applications on SQL Server and Microsoft technology stack
– 4+ years experience as a support consultant supporting software applications
– 4+ years experience as a support manager
– Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Must have a high demand for quality
– Expertise in developing and managing support strategies and processes
– Experience working with end-users (clients) to resolve their support issues, preferably in banking/investment management / financial services
– Quick learner and proactive with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
– Ability to prioritize tasks and flexible to work on multiple assignments
– Ability to implement support strategies effectively and efficiently
– Proficient with MS Office suite
– Ability to work flexible shifts for 24/7 support coverage, including some holidays and weekends
– Ability to work successfully with onshore and offshore teams
– Ability to travel as needed (less than 25%)