Job Description :
The incumbent will carry out a range of functions and tasks in support of the legal team in India under the direct supervision of Senior Manager-Legal.
Some of the key responsibilities include :
– Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of legal contracts with business partners, vendors, service providers, customers etc.
– Working with Regulatory Affairs, Government Affairs, Quality, Medical Affairs, Public Affairs and other functions of the company to resolve legal issues.
– Drafting of legal notices, reply to customer complaints, representations and replies for statutory authorities requiring legal advice and assistance etc.
– Supporting stakeholders in implementing ethics and compliance policy of the company.
– Co-ordination with Advocates and Counsels in connection with company litigation.
– Preparation and review of notice, reply, application, petition and written statements etc. Review progress of on-going cases and provide regular updates to seniors
– Anticipate legal support needs of the business and help define and drive the strategic plans of the Business.
– Legal support to company’s manufacturing sites
– Advising Marketing and Medical functions on marketing, ethical promotion and product labelling etc.
– Training non-legal stakeholders on legal subjects and updates in laws
– Working and interacting with the company’s legal colleagues outside India as required
– Performing any other task assigned by the supervisor
CANDIDATES WHO ARE WORKING WITH PHARMA/HEALTHCARE COMPANY CAN ONLY APPLY FOR THE ROLE.