Manager – Legal & Liasioning – FMCG (4-6 yrs)
The candidate should be well verse in drafting and vetting of domestic and international agreements such as Supply Agreements, Technology License Agreements, C&F Agents Agreements, Confidentiality Agreement, Consultancy Agreements etc. preferably common in FMCG Industry.
– Able to handle Litigation (Court, Police, Cyber Fraud) and Non-Litigation matters.
– Should have experience in liaisoning and co-ordination with Advocates, Legal Consultants etc.
– Must have updated knowledge of Labour, Factories Act, Drugs and Cosmetics Act, Sales Promotion Employees Act, Trade Mark Act and other Company related laws.
– Should not have any travel or mobility constraints.
– Knowledge of online compliance tool, case laws tool is preferred.
– Should have command over written and verbal English language, drafting and soft skills.
– Should have good inter personal communication skills.
– Work independently along with external counsel and manage the litigations of the company.
– Draft and negotiate contracts independently.
– Corporate advisory.
– Review Food Product claims document
– Support in legal review of marketing materials, training materials, events support.