Manager – Legal & Labour Laws – Auto/Auto Ancillary (5-10 yrs)
Experienced professional with a demonstrated history of working in Legal Compliance and HR Department as a point of contact for IR and Disciplinary matters. Further includes Contract Management, Negotiations, Collective Bargaining, Drafting of Notices, Disciplinary Investigation and collection of evidence & drafting Notes for disciplinary authority, drafting warning letters/ Show Cause letter.
– Investigate and evaluate Complaints and arguments to determine viability
– Guiding Stakeholders in matters relating to Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, Shop Establishments Act, Factories Act, Payment of Bonus Act, Gratuity Act, Indian Contract Act, Industrial Employment Standing Orders Act, ESIC, PF, Minimum Wages, Maternity Benefits, Employee State Insurance, Equal Remuneration, Payment of Bonus, Gratuity, LWF, FTC (Fixed term contract) etc., drafting and analysing employment terms
– Implementing company policies and evaluating the same on quarterly basis.
– Handling escalation matters of PF and Gratuity.
– Coordinating with Labor Commissioners/Officers and attending conciliation proceedings.
– CLRA compliance for obtaining Labor license (Pan-India).
– Risk assessment audit of Contract Labor force deployed through Vendors.
– Litigation Management -PF IP Case, Tax Cases, ESI & PF and others
– Handling Death Claim cases under PF, Gratuity, Term Insurance pertaining to Succession.
– Drafting Employment contracts including negotiations of terms and conditions.
– Guiding company during legal proceedings related to labor relations and labor contracts.
– Guiding management on matters related to the administration of contracts or employee discipline or grievance procedures.
– Counselling procedures to mediate discussions between employer and employee representatives in attempt to reconcile differences.
– Drafting note under preliminary investigation for employee disciplinary actions
– Drafting Agreements/ letters/ documents as below : (Service and Manpower agreement, LOI, Contract Renewal Addendum, Contract Renewal letters, Indemnity Bond, NDA, Notices, Notices under Reply, Plaints, WS, Interim Applications, Appointment Letter, Warning Letter, Absconding letter, Show cause notice.
– Negotiated with political Unions and internal Unions and acted diligently in closing LTA pertaining to performance/ incentives scheme/ yearly increments
– Guiding Management in case of IR issues and Disciplinary matters.
– Preparation and Drafting of Notices / Reply Notices, WS, Interim Applications, Plaint, Applications for Court Proceedings, drafting Business and HR Agreements
– Litigation Management