– Responsible for providing strategic legal advice and guidance including managing all legal risks, ensuring legal compliance and proper contract management within the organization.
– Provides opinion and advice, contract services and litigation management as required.
– Drafting responses to various letters, notices etc. issued by statutory and regulatory authorities as per business requirements; Managing the litigation portfolio including handling summons, recovery cases, cheque bouncing cases and the intellectual property portfolio.
– Drafting, structuring and reviewing a wide variety of agreements such as offer terms and conditions, Master Supply Agreement, IT Agreements, Logistics Agreements, Service Agency Agreements, Marketing Agreements, MOUs, NDAs and Warehousing Agreements etc. Must have requisite knowledge of contract documents and specifications with solid negotiation skills.
– Conducting legal research and providing legal opinion on day to day regulatory affairs impacting Company’s business. Keep a track new legal developments applicable to the Company’s business requirements and evaluate the impact of the evolving legal and statutory regulations pertaining to the relevant business function.
– Drafting, structuring and reviewing company policies; co-operate with the other divisions in the company by giving legal advice on day to day issues and consultations; Collaborate closely with business partners and support the compliance initiatives, build awareness of legal risk exposures and disseminate legal risk exposure mitigation policies and procedures; Handling communication with internal and external stakeholders; Laying down the Standard Operating Procedure for the functioning of business teams
– Managing the internal compliance tool for the legal function and take responsibility for ensuring it is updated regularly.