We have an opportunity for Manager Legal and CS with one of our IT Technology client in Pune.
– To handle all corporate and secretarial compliances for the group’s set of 10 corporate entities, including all filings with regulatory and government bodies
– To prepare necessary documents for calling, conducting, holding and documenting minutes of the Board, its committees and Members- meetings.
– Work relating to Incorporation of Companies, Change of Name of Company, Change of Articles, Memorandum, Change of registered office etc.
– Preparation and filing of various forms, documents with under the Companies Act Drafting of- resolutions, Notice, Agenda and Minutes and updation of statutory registers and records.
– Correspondence and General Liasioning with ROC, Government Authorities etc.
– Managing and conducting all the board meetings of Co, there-by supporting the Board in all the Board matters.
– Setting up of the company’s document management system using standard software based tool
– Drafting and vetting of Agreements, Contracts, MOUs, NDAs for business transactions.
– To take lead in Negotiations with Customers for finalization of contracts.
– To provide- pro-active legal support and advice to the business units and key stakeholders, and to assist them in achieving their core strategic objectives.
– To provide Risk Management Analysis along with the Mitigation Principles.
– To take lead and ensure Legal compliances.
Education and Experience:
CS+LLB with 6-10 years- work experience in the areas of Legal, Secretarial, and other corporate governance matters in IT company.
Desired Candidate Profile
– In-depth knowledge of legal & secretarial requirements of the industry, local environment/s, etc.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong process orientation
– Strong influencing skills
– Interpersonal skills with a distinct leadership style