– Draft, review & negotiate complex business contracts viz. Service Agreements, Statement of work etc, amendments, partnership agreements,
– Provide legal protection and risk management advice on legal and compliance risks and courses of action.
– Assist business teams in Request for Proposal/ Bid, Tender related documentation.
– Prior experience in liaising with external counsels.
– Assistance in reviewing of Written Statements, Plaints, Writ Petitions etc., drafting of replies to legal notices.
– Review of internal policy documentation viz. Whistle Blower Policy etc.
– Knowledge of Court procedure is preferred.
– Any other duty / duties as may be entrusted by the manager or management from time to time.
– Knowledge of IPR and healthcare industry laws desirable.
– Preparing meeting Agendas, Resolutions and Minutes for Board Meeting, AGM & EGM.
– Preparing and maintaining Company Correspondence, Reports, Legal Documents and Statutory Registers in accordance with Company Law.
– Secretarial Audit and its report preparation.
– Search and inspection of Records of various Companies at ROC & MCA Portal and preparation of Search Report.
– Preparing and providing Shareholder Correspondence and Share Certificate.
– Filing relevant forms/documents with ROC/MCA/statutory authorities from case to case basis.
– Preparing Companies Annual Report & Directors Report.
– Various quarterly compliance required for companies- Quarterly Corporate Governance Report and Secretarial Audit Report.
– Preparation of documents for Financial Year of the Company and filing the relevant forms for the same.
– Drafting of Legal Documents like Affidavits, Indemnity Bond etc.
– Drafting Petitions in matter of Company Law and also filing the E forms with Court Orders with MCA/ROC.
– Documentation for obtaining DSC and Director Identification Number (DIN).
– Academic and professional Qualification- Must:
– LL.B (Either five years integrated course or three years course)
– Member of the Institute of Companies Secretaries of India.
– At least six years of legal experience ideally in a leading organization or a law firm with a proven track record in contract negotiation including drafting and CS related work.
– This currently will be a remote location but eventually the role will be based out of Bangalore.