Manager – Legal & Compliance – Fintech
Role : We are looking for a Legal and compliance manager to support scale up of our global operations and help management in conducting the affairs of the business in a legally compliant manner in all geographies.
– Assist in protecting Company’s legal interest and maintaining its operations within the scope established by law.
– Draft and manage a variety of commercial agreements like Master Service Agreements, Alliance and Partnership Agreements, Vendor contracts and all internal legal documents.
– Participating in negotiations with customers and vendors and ensuring conformance with internal contracting requirements and risk identification & mitigation.
– Ensure all legal, regulatory and corporate compliance in all geographies.
– Undertaking legal advisory functions in relation to general corporate compliance. Tracking laws and regulations that are relevant to the Company’s business and policies. Providing legal advice to management.
– Work with external Legal Counsel regarding specific matters
– Monitor and identify compliance risks, coordinate control improvements and check implementation status.
– Direct the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and controls to ensure that the organization’s practices remain compliant to regulatory requirements of SOC 2, GDPR, Privacy Shield and/or other standards like ISO 2700x, etc.
– Manage regular and periodic internal and external risk assessments & audits
– Assist with remediation of control deficiencies identified during the audit process
– In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
– Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
– A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
– Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
– An analytical mind able to see the complexities of procedures and regulations
– Excellent communication skills
– B.Sc/B.A in law, finance, business administration or related field
– Certified compliance professional is a plus