Purpose of the job:
– To have in GBS(Global Business Service) an environment (processes and tools) for consistent and efficient delivery of end-2 end services to the internal customers, by enabling and steering the seamless integration of various in-house delivery teams and the outsourcing suppliers.
To have in place:
– Efficient GbS processes and supporting tools .
– Contracts (based a contracting framework with KPI, interfacing and governance) with all suppliers, a clear overview on the performance of all suppliers and a supplier strategy for GbS
– Quality & Knowledge Management Systems, processes and tooling
– Process performance management
– Accountable for all activities executed in the Process management department (Internal GbS processes, SDU processes, Contract Management, Quality & Knowledge Management and tooling)
– Accountable for Integrated Service Management (ISM) process model used across GbS, including the Service Desk and On-Site Support, to deliver GbS services towards customers, including monitoring of the performance and maturity of ISM and report appropriately
– Responsible for innovation and improvement of ISM set up and implementation in the company, based on the analysis, and look for opportunities to improve its effectiveness, efficiency and variance in delivering Services
– Responsible for organizing, administering and developing relationships with SDU’s
– Develop, implement and execute a process which provides and adjusts delivery capacity of services based on customer demand.
– Owns the Service Management Tool set
– Developing and implementing an integrated Quality and Knowledge Management Framework for GBS including internal and external requirements to which GbS and its suppliers have to comply
– Developing and implementing framework for contract management for outsourced services for GbS
– Act as the most senior contact for the outsourcing suppliers
– Define and maintain the supplier strategy for GbS
– Drive the right mindset and behavior throughout the organization towards effective and efficient GbS SM processes execution
– Be the spider in the web, connect to all SDUs and connect the dots
– Drive all the communications with the senior management Confidential
– Onboard and coach new team members. Share knowledge and train them on both soft and hard skills to ensure they can fulfil their job
– Continuously investigate technology related developments and implement technology to reduce manual work and improve efficiency
– Resource management internal and external staff in the department, including appraisal and performance review as well as target definition and target review
– Empowered to escalate service integration issues as high as necessary within GbS to resolve customer satisfaction issues
– Budget owner of the Process management department
– Prioritize execution of activities/projects with approved opex and capex budget .
Projects or Special Assignments:
– Project owner of project executed in scope of GbS Process Management
– Lead in organization change programs and Review Team member of various projects for GbS, like Remedy Ticketing tool, Service Desk.
– Project member/expert/senior supplier in various projects using Service Integration.
Knowledge and educational level:
– 12+ years of overall work experience, 5+ years of Management experience in Service delivery, Service Management and Quality & Knowledge Management in a service organization
– Customer service-oriented attitude
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, can engage with all levels in the organization
– Mature consulting and advisory skills, good relationship building skills to leverage and orchestrate diverse stakeholders with adequate sense of urgency
– Good influencing and negotiation skills, confident in dealing with conflicting interests of the various stakeholders, can influence without authority
– Very good knowledge of Service Management (ISM Service Management) frameworks, processes, best practices – Management of Change expertise
– Good understanding of Process Management Tools, ticketing, portals
– Good understanding of Service Agreements and the supplier market for outsourcing services