Our Health tech client is seeking to recruit a ‘hands-on’ Operations Manager to oversee day-to-day financial and business operations
– Oversee all business and financial operations, including P&L management, implement and manage a cohesive financial and operational strategy and ensure operational efficiency.
– Manage all strategic business operations including the development and adoption of best practices and policies and procedures
– Oversee internal and outsourced Accounting / Finance, Marketing / Communications, Human Resources, and Compliance / Legal functions
– Serve as the key contact for all internal communications and operational issues.
– Manage outsourced accounting operations and financial reporting functions
– Oversee employee relations, recruitment and professional development and training programs
– Manage executive committee meetings and strategy sessions
– business cases and drive the adoption of processes that streamline strategic decision making
– Manage internal and outsourced Compliance and Legal functions
– MBA preferred
– 5 years Fintech / Tech startup Business and Financial Operations Management experience or Fintech / Tech focused Investment Banking, PE or VC experience
– Big-picture strategic mindset with the ability to identify trends and drive growth initiatives
– Advanced process management ability
– Demonstrated ability to “motivate the troops” and drive maximum results