We seek an intelligent, trusted, organized, ambitious remote professional Customer Operations Manager who seeks responsibility in a high growth business environment and a strong team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This role is perfect for someone that is responsible and takes pride in getting the job done and supplementing your earnings while working from home/remotely, this position will enable you to venture into a new opportunity to advance your career while overseeing and managing all aspects of the company administrative operations.
– Take incoming calls from clients and listen to concerns, complaints, and questions carefully.
– Identifying accounts with overdue payments and keeping records of the amount owed and the length of the delinquency.
– Locating debtors and contacting them via phone or email to address their overdue payments and determine the reason for the outstanding debt.
– Communicating with the sales and accounting department to maintain accurate and updated information on client accounts and payments.
– Contacting customers to inform on delinquency, encourage on-time payments, and set up payment plans that can facilitate good credit.
– Reviewing records for accuracy and handling disputes to make sure that account information is entered and maintained appropriately.
– Contact clients about unpaid or overdue accounts, and attempt to collect or make the appropriate payment arrangements; update account information if a payment is made.
– Strong communication and problem-solving skills
– Ability to multitask and regularly respond to emails
– High school diploma or equivalent
– Must be 25 years of age or older.
– Must be proficient with basic PC skills.
– Must have an internet connection.
– Computer with internet access and respond to emails in a timely manner.
– A quiet working area away from distractions and follow the company’s instructions.
– Must be able to work independently and get the job done.
– Desire to learn skills to successfully work from home