The Role :
The CX team works deeply with our customers to help increase the value they derive from our products. The CX Manager will champion customers’ voices and work cross-functionally to ensure our offerings continue to deliver superior value.
– Build the playbook for value delivery for different CRM offerings
– Drive initiatives with teams in product, tech, customer success to convert playbook into real product & service capabilities
– Work with a set of customers to engage them on value delivery model and develop their roadmap for CRM-led growth
– Work with customer teams to execute the roadmap and ensure RoI increase
An Ideal Candidate will have :
– Strong customer-backed thinking and problem solving
– Great communication skills (written and oral)
– Ability to manage the execution of complex programs, involving multiple stakeholders (internally and at customers)
– 4+ years of post MBA experience, with at least ~2 years in a Consulting firm in client-facing roles
Few interesting facts about us :
– Our products power 250K POS terminals stores across the globe.
– Our code touches 400M end customers in 35 countries.
– Campaigns product has the scale of reaching out to the whole of South India’s population in a few hours.
– Loyalty products process transactions of ~$10B annually.
– Commerce Platforms process a GMV of INR 30Crores/day