– Drafting/reviewing briefing material on matters related to the Company’s business with the Legal Counsels/ Advocates for litigation/other legal proceedings;
– Managing appropriate systems and processes for identifying, and monitoring changes in a timely manner;
1. Responsible for drafting, review and execution of Contracts / documents and amendments thereto, as and when required.
2. To coordinate and understand the requirements from the relevant departments and to discuss / negotiate the Contracts with Vendors / Service Providers in the best interest of the Company.
3. Review and enhance standard agreements and contract process.
4. Provide timely legal support in terms of legal interpretation required to facilitate transactions.
5. Follow up on legal proceedings including preparing written submissions and other pleadings as may be required.
6. Handling of legal disputes and litigation; advising the business functions on prevention of potential disputes and mitigation of legal risks.
7. Organize and Track Case Documentation