– As Manager your role will be to take charge of the current operations including building relationships with stakeholders in the client organizations, knowing the team and managing their day to day functions.
– Once you are settled into the role, apart from managing day to day operations, you will also be responsible for growing the client relationship, people development and operational excellence.
– You will also be able to participate and contribute to the exciting growth of the contract management practice in different ways, including the interviewing and selection process.
– Knowledge sharing of current processes with new team members, extending the process management methodologies to the new work that comes in, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile:
– Commercial Awareness : Able to understand the key business issues that affect profitability and growth of an enterprise and takes appropriate action to maximise success.
– Customer Service : Exceeding customer expectations by displaying a total commitment to identifying and providing solutions of the highest possible standards aimed at addressing customer needs.
– Diversity : Treats all individuals with respect, responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do likewise.
– Independence : Actions based on own convictions rather than on a desire to please others. Is prepared to challenge others and has the courage to stand up for what they believe to be right.
– Interpersonal Sensitivity : Awareness of other people and environment and own impact on these. Actions indicate a consideration for the feelings and needs of others, (but not to be confused with sympathy- ).
– Leading People : Motivates, enables and inspires others to succeed, utilising appropriate styles. Has a clear vision of what is required and acts as a positive role model.
– Openness to Change : Proactively supports change and effectively adapts his/her approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements.
– Organisational Collaboration : Capacity to perceive the impact and implications of decisions and activities on other parts of the organisation. Actions taken are focused on the organisation. Working with others towards a common purpose.
– People Development : Developing the skills and competencies of subordinates through training and development activities related to current and future jobs.
– Strategic Perspective: Takes account of a wide range of longer-term issues, opportunities and contingencies. Identifies the means of implementing plans in line with the vision and direction.
To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to have:
– Proven experience of managing client relationships, managing teams and client deliverables
– 7+ years experience in the legal domain of which at least 4 years should be in contracting
– Technical expertise in the contracting domain to be able to provide guidance to the team and engage with legal counsel and business owners on the clients side
– Ability to understand and apply the business context in any given situation so as to balance legal risk with commercial reality
– Exposure to commercial functions would be a distinct advantage
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Mind-set for client service and performance improvement
– Exposure to healthcare industry would be an advantage.
Perks and Benefits – Salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidate