Manager Compliance (Delhi/ NCR) for a very large and global Indian MNC growing rapidly in domestic as global markets. LLB/CS/CA with minimum 5 years of experience of working in all aspects of Regulatory compliance, Compliance Audit and Control, Draft and Modify company policies and Compliance Risk.
The Job demands:
– Handling regulatory compliances and conducting compliance audits
– Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
– Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
– Draft, modify and implement company policies.
– Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
– Assess the business future ventures to identify possible compliance risks.
– Collaborate with corporate counsels and other departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations.
– Engage with the stakeholders and drive the risk management culture