Qualified Company Secretary and should be well versed with Companies Act, 2013 and FEMA along with other allied laws.
This individual will be responsible for managing compliances and secretarial activities.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
– Drafting of agenda for Board Meetings, notice and explanatory statements of General meetings, circular resolutions.
– Conducting of Board, Committee and general meetings and drafting of minutes of Board and Committee meetings
– Compliance of all company related laws such as Companies Act, 2013 and all other allied laws that may be applicable to the Company.
– Issue of securities, etc. as per the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013
– Preparation and maintenance of statutory registers
– Must be conversant with e-filing and in handling the website of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs
– Interaction with Internal and Statutory Auditors
– Interaction with regulators on a day-to-day basis and handling of queries of regulators in a timely manner.