Job opportunity for working professional having at least 5 years of work experience as Company Secretary in Legal Domain to support the organization in all legal activities.
– Providing support to various departments in drafting & vetting of business agreements and related legal documents.
– Ensuring timely replies to all legal notices, complaints, grievances received from consumer forums, customers etc.
– Performing ongoing analysis of risk trends and legal compliance, as well as forecasting of future potential issues.
– Keeping a track of various internal policies and charters and suggest changes and improvements as and when required.
– Coordinating with advocates and solicitors and other departments to keep complete track of pending litigations.
– Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities
– Maintaining proper corporate interactions with the relevant local governmental bodies including RBI and ROC
– Drafting and preparation of Notices, Agenda and minutes of meetings of Companies
– Preparation of Directors Report
– Handling of Annual Filing for Companies and filing of forms like AOC4, MGT7, CHG4, DNBS02/10 etc. Should have hands on experience on Annual Filing in XBRL Format
– Operating MCA 21 Portal, Preparation and filing various forms through the e-filing process.
– Preparation and Maintenance of Statutory Registers, Various forms and other documents as required under Companies Act.
– Inspection of Companies, Search Report as well as charge report
– ability to deal with bankers for opening/closure and modification of accounts with various banks
– Supporting treasury team in case of Debt and Equity transaction
– Applicants must have experience of 5 years.
– Qualification – CS, LLB
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
– Work in a fast-paced start up environment
– Learn various new skills outside of your domains