– Manage the call center operations for our B2B and B2C products
– Leading a team size of 15+ call center agents and supervisors
– Handling Inbound and/or Outbound functions within the call center, email queries and other daily operations including reporting and MIS pertaining to your clients
– Manage Client and Investor Escalations – work with relevant units – internal and external to resolve issues raised and ensure quality delivered across Call center services
– Reviewing the performance of your Team, Call center agents, identifying training needs and planning
– Evaluate and Analyze performance against call center metrics for your team and set targets to continuously improve agent productivity and call center efficiency
– Should be a Go Getter
– Should articulate and communicate with clarity.
– Should be an excellent team player.
– Should be capable of multi-tasking.
– Should have the ability to interact at all levels.
– Adequate knowledge to operate in MS Office
– Post Graduate in any field, Proficiency in MS Office
– Language Proficiency in English, Hindi Compulsory
– 5-9 years of experience in Customer Service Industry, preferably Call Centre experience
– Knowledge in education industry or financial services preferred but not essential
– Capability of handling a Team Size of 100+
– Should have handled Inbound, Outbound, emails and Chat Processes
– Should have been in the Manager position for minimum 3 years.
Salary offered: 10-19LPA