About Make My Trip:
MakeMyTrip (MMT) is India’s number one online travel company. Since the year of its inception in 2000, MMT has been scaling new heights every day. The ride so far has been like Indian roads – smooth in patches and bumpy in some! Through it all, we have continued moving forward with an eye on the future.
Our focus has always been on delivering value to our customers and employees alike and we truly believe that “Happy Employees Make Happy Customers”. It’s this belief that makes us continually improve on our ‘people practices’. Employee feedback sessions are a key feature at MMT. The candid feedback of our employees is instrumental in sharpening our policies and practices and making them even better.
This role will work with key business stakeholder to support business operations
– Forecasting, Capacity, Scheduling and Real time management
– Providing consulting and advisory support to stakeholder
– Have work with Production, training and Vendor Partners to provide solutions and guidance on Workforce
– Resource Planning and Real time monitoring
– Good and strong knowledge some of WFM industry tools and hands on experience in working with them
– Experience in designing, building and deploying WFM leadership scorecards
– Advanced MS excel
– Plan and Present to Leadership
– Experience from WFM from banking or digital payment back office experience
– SPOC (Single Point of Contact) between and Operation for Resource Management and removing Obstacles so as to help Operation to achieve SLA Targets for LOBs like Escalations / Complaints
– Global Scheduling, Rostering & Capacity/Resource Planning
– Engagement with Operations on Planning and Scheduling
– Engagement with Project leads on business updates
– calls on performance and scheduling shells
– Proactive and reactive analysis to bridge headcount surplus/deficit for +13 weeks and rolling
Roles and Responsibilities :
– Plan, Design, Build and deliver on WFM activities and process
– Drive discussion on requirements and build solution bases gaps in WFM process
– Own end-to-end reporting and MIS delivery for multiple projects.
– Be responsible for ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of the all reports
– Lead meeting and develop agenda for various functions to review performance and efficiency.
– Provide transparency and instructions to your team on the expectation for functions.
– Identify and remove redundancies in the process for effective delivery
– Develop a strategy for redefining WFM goals bases the and business requirements.
– Lead the way in implementing new technologies in operations.
– Design road map to develop the team members and get them ready to scale up bases requirements
– Design and build performance metrics and set up benchmarks
– Ensure timeliness and accuracy delivery to customer
– Also develop reports and tools to give daily and weekly visibility to Sr. Management on run rate.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Immediate joiners needed
2. Minimum 10+ years of experience Specialist in WFM and Analytics with strong experience in Reporting
3. Excellent skills in Excel, VBA and Power Bi & SQL will have added advantage
4. Reporting experience of call center metrics
5. Should Know How to Work On BPO Model
6. Knowledge of Data Management, Data Compiling, Collation