Roles and Responsibilities
1) Ability to analyses legal implications of various issues and advising various internal stakeholders and management on it.
2) Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts like business agreements including JV / Consortium Agreement, MOUs for co-operation and tender participation, Sub-contract Agreement, Confidentiality Agreement, Joint Venture, Foreign Collaboration agreements.
3) Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
4) Coordinating with the concerned Business team and undertaking drafting of various legal notices, reply to various legal notices received by the organization
5) To provide advice on different legal issues and assist in drafting legal opinions, and other briefing documents.
6) To prepare and handle legal matters of the company in different courts, forums, tribunals, etc. directly or in coordination with the local counsel if required.
7) Legal Due diligence
8) Attending Court cases and assisting the counsel in the drafting of Written Submissions & Petitions.
9) Worked in the filing of DRHP & sound knowledge of ICDR
10) Liaoning with authorities
11) Knowledge in legal aspects relating to various Labour Laws, RERA, Contract Labour Act, etc.
– 7 Plus years of experience
– Knowledge of RERA
– Excellent Communication skills
– Experience of listed companies