Log 9 Materials is a nanotechnology venture solving climate change by leveraging the wonder material Graphene. Our flagship project is the Aluminum Fuel Cell Technology which would enable a 100% clean energy solution for the world. ‘Green electric vehicles with long-range and no need for recharging are now possible’. Click here to read more – https://www.deccanherald.com/business/business-news/to-make-aluminium-the-fuel-of-the-country-787882.html
In this endeavor, we are building a team of Engineers and Technocrats to make India energy Independent.
Log 9 team stands for Innovation, Intellect, Integrity, Initiative, and Individual Growth. Hence, we are looking for people who identify with the same set of values.
Unique chance to work at the cutting edge of technology in India, enabling solutions to solve global energy challenges.
Specialization: Patent & Trademarks
Qualification: Engineering Graduate with Law
Work Experience (if any): 2-3 Years.
The candidate has to deal with legal issues related to trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and copyrights. The role requires keen scientific knowledge and provides the opportunity to get in touch with cutting-edge research at the forefront.
Trademark: (1) Documentation of trademark cases, filing applications, handling objections and rejections.
(2) Strategies and handling contentious trademark cases such as organizing evidence of use investigations, sending warning/cease & desist letters, approaching opposite parties for settlement in form of withdrawal of the application, undertaking not to use the mark, deletion of goods or specification from the application, etc.
(3) Advising and negotiating license(s), assignment, registered user agreement(s), etc.
(1) Analyzing and establishing patentability of inventions and drafting new patent applications in co-ordination with experts. The job will involve conducting searches (Patentability search, invalidity search, Freedom-To-Operate search).
(2) Assisting in prosecution, preparing a response, and assisting the external patent attorney in preparing grounds for arguments.
(3) Formulating and preparing infringement and validity opinions.
(4) Formulating strategies for preparing and handling pre and post-grant oppositions before the Patent Office.
(4) Drafting and filing appeals and conducting hearings before the Intellectual Property Appellate Board in coordination with the external attorney.
(5) Managing all right transfer issues such as drafting and filing of assignments deeds, patent license, etc.
Excellent understanding of common law system of trademark laws, Indian Trademark laws, and working understanding of laws in other countries. Excellent written and oral communication (in English). Self-motivated responsible attitude with the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner. Well-developed interpersonal skills and teamwork. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and other tools.